In this post I will give you an overview regarding the Flormar’s Tropical Collection for Summer 2018. In my opinion this collection covers our Summer Make-up necessities. It’s colourful packaging makes you think of Beaches, Sand and Summer Sunsets.
I am going to start with the Tropical Sun Bronzing Powder. The shade in the photo is Ibiza. There are 4 shades available.
– Light Texture
– It blends easily with your tan and gives a natural shine
– Long lasting even through super hot days
Tropical Plumping Lipgloss. The shade in the photo is Amazon Rosewood. There are 6 shades available.
– As you can see from the swatch its texture is really rich
– I experimented and used it on certain lipsticks, and it gave a golden touch
– Has a natural look, and can be used with different skin tones
Tropical Lipstick. The shade in the photo is Orange Sunrise. There are 6 shades available.
– I love the fruity smell of these lipsticks
– In my opinion do not use these Lipsticks in excessive sun. Their light non-matte texture make them a bit runny
– Long lasting and real statement block colours
Summer Metallics Eye Shadow. The shade in the photo is Sun Gold. In all there are 8 shades available.
– Long lasting (even when our eye lids get sweaty!)
– Shades that will be ideal for all skin tones
– Fine texture and highly pigmented
Dramatic Volume Mascara
I obtained amazing volume. My eyes were literally popping out. Eyelashes become highly defined without extra pieces of mascara hanging which normally gives a dirty look. So far this is my favourite mascara!
These are some looks I created. Share yours using the hashtag #stylesycogoestropical